- Chive Biscuit and Poached Egg with a jalapeno and cheddar cheese sauce
- Lobster frittatas topped with pea tendrils
- Granola and berry parfait
- Chicken & waffles served with a warm belgian waffle, hot sauce and apple butter syrup
- Pigs in a blanket: A soulfood classic from the American south, local maple sausage links wrapped in homemade buttermilk pancakes & Vermont maple syrup
Oh yeah!! So get to it, Renee! You yell! Who will be attending? Is it me? Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is, I actually was able to select 3 lucky winners to join us! The bad news is, that means there are still people who won’t get to join us. Womp, womp. Next time brunchers, next time. For this time, I would like to welcome to Boston Brunchers the following bloggers….
Carolyn of http://dreamaboutfood.blogspot.com/
Josie of @JosieBoston
Corey of http://runnerscookie.com
Congratulations ladies! Please accept your invitation by tweeting “Yay! I am brunching w/ @renh77 & @bostonbrunchers at @biltmorebargril!” I look forward to brunching with all of you!
In other news, I am completely excited to review an item from CSN Stores! But now the question is, what should I get? Maybe some pendant lighting for the living room? Or perhaps a fun new kitchen gadget? I just ordered an awesome Dakine hiking backpack from them last week, so that is one last thing I need! What would you get if you were me?