Welp, its that time of year again. The big show….the big dance….the big game….the big excuse to eat a whole lot!
The Superbowl is here! For your convenience (and it IS all about you dear readers!) I present to you, my top 5 Superbowl Snacks!
In no particular order….
- Boiled Peanuts – This is a super easy snack that you and your guests can munch on throughout the entire game. And they make the house smell delicious! Keep a crockpot of them going in the corner of the room to keep your guests happy!
- Jalepeno Poppers – This is one of my all time favorite bar snacks. And honestly, the homemade version is even better! While your making them, you will probably wonder if it is worth all the fuss. The answer is yes, yes it is.
- Chicken Wings – And not just any chicken wings. Honestly, once you make these you will probably never order restaurant wings again!
- Meatballs – Making bite-sized versions of these meatballs will make your guests do the wave! This is another low-fuss crockpot recipe that will give you all the time you need to enjoy the game.
- Chocolate Bacon Beer Chili – Chocolate. Bacon. Beer. Chili. Enough said.
What will you be munching on while you enjoy the game this Sunday?