My love for Eversave is well documented on this blog. My love for pizza…well, that is not well documented. As a matter of fact, I think the only posts I have referring to pizza is my Pizza Roll Recipe and my review of Ducali. It’s actually a very said representation of one of my favorite lazy foods.
Well Eversave to the rescue! Today (9/27/12), Eversave is celebrating what was easily everyone’s favorite day in the cafeteria – pizza day! They are featuring 7 deals all around the Greater Boston area. The deals start as low as $5 and offer everything from pizza to subs to chicken wings! Eversave is hosting saves for the following neighborhood pie joints:
- Buccini’s Mister Sub (Quincy)
- Nana’s Pizza (Everette)
- Easy Pie (Braintree)
- Two Paisan’s Pizzeria (Malden)
- The Proper Slice (Brighton)
- Scugnizzi (Arlington)
- Amore Pizza (Stoneham)
And what’s even better? Well I am giving away one of these saves to one of my lucky readers!
Here is how to win:
- Visit Eversave’s Pizza Party and come back here and comment on this post stating which save you would like to win and why
- Entries must be received by 10:00 pm on Sunday, September 30, 2012
- 1 winner will be drawn using Random.org
- Winner will be notified on Monday, October 1, 2012 at which time they will receive the save they identified as their save of choice.
- Winner is subject to all of the rules and restrictions associated with the save of their choice.