There are four options of the new specialty chicken, all of which start off with tender bites of lightly breaded, 100% whole breast white meat chicken and then…
- Crispy Bacon & Tomato – topped with garlic parmesan white sauce, a blend of cheese made with mozzarella and cheddar, crispy bacon and tomato.
- Spicy Jalapeno-Pineapple – topped with sweet and spicy mango-habanero sauce, a blend of cheese made with mozzarella and cheddar, jalapeno and pineapple.
- Classic Hot Buffalo – topped with classic hot buffalo sauce, ranch, a blend of cheese made with mozzarella and cheddar, and feta.
- Sweet BBQ Bacon – topped with sweet and smoky BBQ sauce, a blend of cheese made with mozzarella and cheddar, and crispy bacon.
Every one of these bites was delicious. Even with all of the cheese and toppings (which were just the right amount) these were not even a little bit greasy. The toppings were added in just the right amount so we were able to taste the chicken through the toppings. They served to enhance the chicken instead of hide it.
But wait, there’s more! I am excited to give away a $25 Domino’s gift certificate so a lucky reader can try out Domino’s specialty chicken! Here is how to enter:
- Mandatory entry: Leave me a comment letting me know which Specialty Chicken dish you would like to try (our favorite was the Crispy Bacon & Tomato).
- Bonus entry: Follow @renh77 and @dominos on Twitter and tweet “I can’t wait to try @Dominos new Specialty Chicken thanks to @renh77 http://wp.me/p44hIm-Wy”. Come back here and leave a second comment with the link to your tweet.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org on 4/23/2014 at noon.
- Winner must reply to notification email within 48 hours or prize will be forfeited.
Disclaimer: I received free samples of Domino’s Specialty Chicken to review. As always, all opinions are my own.
– Renee Hirschberg