By now, you just may be sick of cooking and eating your Thanksgiving leftovers. Well lucky for you, in the past year, quite a few companies have popped up to help us have our favorite restaurants deliver us our favorite foods without us having to do anything more than login to a website. In the Boston area, GrubHub has established itself as one of the leaders in the food delivery game.
And now, GrubHub its upping its game by eliminating the delivery fees from some of your favorite area restaurants! You get your favorite food delivered to your door without spending an extra penny (except to tip your driver who got it there), that is not a bad deal at all!
Today, one of my lucky readers is going to win $50 to give this great service a try! Here is what you have to do to be entered to win:
- Mandatory Entry: Go to GrubHub’s website and come back here to leave a comment telling me what you would order first from the site.
- All entries must be received by Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 11:59 p.m.
- Winner will be selected using Random.org on December 4, 2014
- Winner will receive a code for a $50 credit on GrubHub.com
- Prize has no cash value and is non-transferrable
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. As always, all opinions are my own