- 1 – 2lb Hatfield Quality Meats
- Texas Smokehouse Style Loin Filet
- 1 – 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 1 cup of stock (beef or chicken will do)
- 1 – 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- Juice from one lime
- 1 – sliced Vidalia onion
- 1 – THINLY sliced green pepper
- ½ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Tostadas and toppings
- Place pork, onions and peppers in the slow cooker
- In a separate bowl, mix together paste, stock, sauce, vinegar and lime
- Pour sauce over the pork
- Cook on high for 4 hours
- Pull pork apart using two forks to shred it
- Return pork to the slow cooker and cook on low for an additional hour
- Taste and salt to season
- Serve with your choice of toppings
- Watch the Pats kick some football butt!
GIVE AWAY!!!! So friends, what are you making for the Big Game? Each comment left on this blog post will automatically be entered to win a $100 Visa Gift Card.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/26/2017 – 2/26/2017.
Be sure to visit the Hatfield Quality Meats Campaign Page on SheKnows where you can read other bloggers’ posts!