- Bloggers who write about food, at least some of the time. Do you have to be a “food blogger”? No, but you should love food and have food-related content on your blog (at least some of the time).
- Bloggers that must be willing to give honest, creative, descriptive reviews about cooking with the WORLDFOODS products you’ll receive in your hamper – and be transparent about your relationship with WORLDFOODS.
- Bloggers that have active accounts with Facebook, Twitter (50+ followers) and Pinterest – AND have a blog that allows pinning to Pinterest.
- Bloggers that are willing to interact with WORLDFOODS in online spaces, like becoming a fan of the WORLDFOODS Fusion of Flavours Facebook page and sharing your reviews there, or tweeting with @fusiontasteteam.
As a group the team will win an exclusive Asian dining experience cooked by a chef, a table set from Thailand, a prominent feature in the Fusion Taste Team USA exclusive e-cookbook, a Lemongrass and Ginger cookbook by Leemai Tan, and a week’s “winning team” promotion across the social channels.
- Leave a comment on this post with your name, a link to your blog AND a couple of sentences that describe your favorite way to use ready to cook sauces.
- Like the WORLDFOODS Fusion of Flavours Facebook page.
- Follow @fusiontasteteam on Twitter.
- For brownie points, tweet a link to this contest including @renh77 & @fusiontasteteam
- Comments must be received on this post no later than Monday, September 3, 2012 at 10:00 p.m.
- I will announce the five bloggers that will join the Massachusetts Fusion Taste Team on Tuesday, September 4, 2012.
- Once chosen, each blogger on the team will receive a hamper filled with WORLDFOODS samples to create with and review.
Filed under: Reviews